Bradley Howe has spent his entire life on two and four wheel vehicles; exploring the woods, deserts and mountains across the country and around the world. He began his off-roading career at the age of 3, on a Yamaha PW50, and as soon as his dad removed the training wheels, he and his brother were lining up for races.
Bradley is currently a driver for the Monster Energy / Can-Am Racing Team, which competes in the SCORE-International Baja 250, 400, 500 and 1000 events, as well as the Best in the Desert (BITD) Series, Ultra4 King of the Hammers and The Mint 400 and California 300 desert racing events.
Aside from racing, Bradley spends his day-to-day as an off-road magazine editor. He began his career as an Associate Editor for Dirt Wheels Magazine and later moved on as the Editor-in-Chief for ATV Rider Magazine and UTVDriver.com. In 2019, he started Howe Media and purchased UTV Off-Road Magazine, a publication dedicated to the off-road enthusiast in the ever-growing UTV and Side-by-Side motorsports space.
- 2020 Score-International Overall Points Champion
- 2020 Score-International UTV FI Points Champion
- 2020 Score-International UTV FI Baja 500 Champion
- 2017 Cal City AVE Pure Overall Champion
- 2016 Cal City AVE Pure Overall Champion
- 2015 Cal City AVE Pure Overall Champion